Tourist Corridor the Aymaras of Puno
Located 18 km from the city of Puno , also called the city of the “Cajas Reales” among its attractions the following:
- Archaeological Inca center Uyo.- where fertility rituals were performed, stone phalluses of various sizes is.
- Templo de Santo Domingo Located in the lower part of the city.
- Temple ASUNCION Located in the upper part of the square.
- Tourist Mirador de Chucuito.- has a beautiful view of Lake Titicaca.
- Piedra.- clock marks the hours as the sun moves.
- The Rollo.- was the Picota where the culprits were exposed at the time of the Viceroyalty.
- Piscicultura.- Trout Hatchery, shows the whole process of growth.
Located 33 Km. From the city of Puno, at an altitude of 867 meters above sea level on the banks 3 Lake Titicaca. The climate in the middle is cold, temperate humid. In the tall mountains area dominated intense, dry cold weather, and in the area Lago has a temperate climate humid cold, with very favorable for the development of semi-intensive farming and livestock activity complementary microclimatic conditions.
- San PETER Temple Mudejar style of Moorish tradition.
- Temple of San Juan.- is Renaissance
- Charcas.- Beach With beaches of fine white sand.
- archaeological group Molloko.- Located 5 Km. Acora, consisting of 4 chullpas square and 3 circular.
- Hot Springs and Kenko.- In Kenko is a sports scenario, where the Inca army practiced swimming, in addition to the chullpas of Pachaka.
He is known for the small “Rome of America”, located 80 km from the city of Puno.; on the way Ilave-Juli geological formations such as whales, elephant, hare, seal and tired horse is observed and the Sun Temple, the colonial temples and other attractions then observed:
- Church Erected in 1565 San PETER Renaissance style.
- Church of San Juan de Letrán.- Built in the early seventeenth century.
- Church of Santa Cruz.- Notable for their expressions of deep mixing and indigenism.
- Church ASUNCION Renaissance style.
- It has extensive beaches.
- Adventure trip.
Located in the Department of Puno in southeastern Peru 105 km from the city of Puno, Pomata district is known or called as the “Balcony of the Altiplano Filosófico” among its attractions Turísiticos.:
- Church of Santiago Apóstol.- mixed style made with brownstones.
- Catacumbas.- In the church Santiago Apostle is buried Bishops and Archbishops of the altiplano.
- Chatuma.- beaches 10 km. From Pomata, are fine white sand.
- Trout farm. What residents of the area are major producers of this species.
Yunguyo and Desaguadero.
Inacionales two cities in the Peruvian-Bolivian altimplano, Located at 128 and 147 km of Puno, respectively, they constitute the exits to the Republic of Bolivia, in Yunguyo consider the following attractions.
- I extinct volcano Kapia.- Located 9 km from Yunguyo, on top of the volcano has a lagoon and 3 strengths or Pukaras.
- Archaeological remains.
- Tired stones.
- Lake Wiñay Marka.
- And communities are monoliths, tombs, among others.
A 15 km of Yunguyo is located the city of Copacabana where is the Sanctuary of the Virgin of the same name, much visited during the month of August because of the employer feast of that locality, where the habit of vehicles are blessed.